Ultrascreen® is a microfiltration system for tertiary wastewater treatment with no equal: for both the choice of the materials and its technology. A machine that revolutionizes the tertiary wastewater treatment and that allows the recovery and reuse of the outlet waters of the treatment plant .
One of Ultrascreen®’s most important features is ensured by the Dynamic-Tangential Filtration®: an advanced technology which is able to hold the particles that other machines would let through.
Entirely built in stainless steel, installed above-ground orin concrete tank ,Ultrascreen® is intuitively manufactured in order to simplify adjustments, settings and maintenance and it is easily combinable with existent plants because it is totally autonomous.
Lower Operational Costs & LCC’s
• Lowest reject backwash water in class 0.5 to 2% VS 3 to 4% for static disk filter systems
• Low pressure backwash of only 4 Bar
• Energy efficient SEW variable speed disk drives
• Durable 316L SS mesh lasts up to 10 years
• Fewer disks require less maintenance
Lower Construction Costs
• Compact units lower civil site construction costs
• Above ground installation
• Modular, “plug n play” make for easy start up
• Multiple standard configurations
Filter sections can be removed and restored by chemical or ultrasonic cleaning
Highly energy efficient. The simple variable speed drives and low backwash pressure pumps require little energy to operate. Water efficiency second to none with the lowest in class reject rate.