MEMCOR® CP PRESSURIZED ULTRAFILTRATION SYSTEMS
Modular design and advanced technology utilized in many installations worldwide
The MEMCOR® CP system is a pressurized, pre-engineered membrane system with a modular building-block configuration which simplifies design and operation, and reduces installation costs.
MEMCOR CP systems utilize the latest advancements in membrane technology. The enhanced PVDF membrane is 20-25% more permeable and translates into lower transmembrane pressure, thus using less energy and reducing ownership costs.
MEMCOR quick facts:
- Global LP membrane supplier with more than 30 years of experience
- Over 10 GL/d of installed capacity globally – including some of the largest installations in the world
- Innovative processes with large patent family and protection
- Supplier of packaged water filtration systems for small projects and Modular solutions for very large plants (> 700 ML/d)
- Manufacturing and R&D in Sydney, AUSTRALIA
- Develops, manufactures and markets membranes and membrane products
- Strong R&D team that continuously develops innovative products and applications
- ISO 9001 Quality system accreditation for Manufacturing & Engineering
- ISO 14001 accredited Environment Management System
- OHSAS 18001 accredited Occupational Health and Safety System
- NSF Certified for drinking water use